FAMILY HOLIDAYS in the mountains
  1. Homepage
  2. FAMILY HOLIDAYS in the mountains

FAMILY HOLIDAYS in the mountains

between 23.06 and 31.08

  • min. 4 nights
  • Breakfast and Dinner
A fairytale made flesh – Szczyrk - 300 metres away from the Gondola Lift (ski pass included in the price!) – Lots of biking and hiking trails – Attractions for children!

Children up to the age of 6 years FOR FREE, ski passes for the Gondola lift and Zbójnicka Kopa FOR FREE, cancellation free of charge up to 14 days before the arrival, we acknowledge the Polish Tourist Voucher!


  • ACCOMMODATION in comfortable rooms 
  • ENERGY-GIVING BUFFET BREAKFAST from 8:00 am to 10:00 am
  • DINNERS – either table-served or a buffet* from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm
  • TOURIST TICKET (up/down) for GONDOLA (Skrzyczeńska Pasture 1000 metres above the sea level) and for CHAIR LIFT (Zbójnicka Kopa 1205 metres above the sea level) – 1 season ticket for every person staying at the hotel   
  • ANIMATION PROGRAMME for kids at the Kuflonka Restaurant on every Sunday from 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm  
  • 10% DISCOUNT at the bike rental


  • CHILLOUT ZONE (2 billiard tables, ping pong table, family board games, library)
  • RELAXATION ZONE (dry sauna)
  • KIDS’ ZONE (playroom for children, outdoor playground with sandpit)
  • Professional bike storeroom,
  • Bike self-service with bike washer
  • Car park


  • Biking trainings for children BIKE CAMP
  • Weekend biking trainings
  • Biking trainings for 1-3 people
  • Group biking trainings

Details on the trainings: biking-trainings


  • We’re an excellent starting point for your trips – near hiking, biking an walking trails.
  • We’re located near the modern Gondola lift (200m)
  • We’re ECO! – we sort waste, love animals, take care of the environment
  • Mountain biking trails - Enduro Trails – of varied difficulty level (you don’t need to be extremely fit to reach the top because there is a modern cableway)
  • Peaks: Skrzyczne, Klimczok, Szyndzielnia, Barania Góra, Kotarz, Karkoszczonka, Grabowa and Biały Krzyż temp you with their charm and picturesque views  


  • Szczyrk, Poland, ul. Salmopolska 30,
  • Tel. +48 512 366 792
  • recepcja@gronieszczyrk.pl


From 200PLN /pers./night

Attractions and location

  • Gondola lift to the Skrzyczeńska Pasture, barely 200 m away from our facility
  • Enduro Biking Trails with various level of difficulty (even beginners will manage, because there is a cableway available)
  • Numerous trails, perfect for biking
  • Skrzyczne, Klimczok, Szyndzielnia, Barania Góra, Kotarz, Karkoszczonka, Grabowa or Biały Krzyż Peaks seducing your with their beauty and panorama which take your breath away



Important information

Check in and check out

Check-in: 15:00 Check-out: 11:00

Animal policy

Pets are accepted. Additional charges may apply.

Cancellation terms

This booking requires a prepayment: 40% to be paid either via the online payment system or within maximally 3 days of the booking to the bank account of the Gronie Ski & Bike Resort:: mBank PL 97 1140 1078 0000 4088 6000 1007; The remaining 60% to be paid no later than 7 days before the arrival. If you cancel the booking or fail to show up at the hotel, the prepayment is forfeited to the hotel.

Payment options

Visa MasterCard Maestro Discover Diners

Other offers Experience the magic of the moment

ul. Salmopolska 30
43-370 Szczyrk, Polska

mobile nav bg
See on map
Subscribe to our newsletter, stay updated on our promotions and special offers!

In order to provide services at the highest level, the Website uses cookies saved in the browser's memory . Detailed information on the purpose of their use and the possibility to change cookie settings can be found in the Privacy Policy.
By clicking ACCEPT ALL, you agree to the use of technologies such as cookies and to the processing of your personal data collected on the Internet, such as IP addresses and cookie IDs, for marketing purposes(including automatically matching ads to your interests and measuring their performance) by Szczyrkowski Ośrodek Narciarski S.A., ul. Narciarska 10, 43-370, Szczyrk . You can change cookie settings in the settings.

Manage privacy settings
Cookies necessary for the operation of the website

Cookies necessary for the operation of the services available on the website, enabling the viewing of offers, making reservations, supporting security mechanisms, among others: authentication of users and detection of abuse.

Analytical cookies

Cookies allow the collection of information about the user's use of the website to optimize its functioning and to adapt to the user's expectations.

Marketing cookies

Cookies allow the display of marketing content tailored to user's preferences, and the sending of notifications about marketing offers corresponding to their interests, including product information as well as information about services provided by the website administrator and third parties.

Your preferences have not yet been saved